After some thought I have decided to take the plunge and get a domain name for Irish in the American Civil War. The site address is now www.irishamericancivilwar.com. For any of you who have subscribed to receive posts these will still come to you, and all old links will still operate correctly. Indeed nothing should change on the site apart from its web address. Anyone who visits http://www.irishamericancivilwar.wordpress.com will be automatically bounced through to the new domain. All in all I am hopeful it will be a very smooth transition!
You are here: Home » A New Domain Name
May 6, 2011 | 0 Comments
Author:Damian ShielsI am an archaeologist based in Ireland, specialising in conflict archaeology.
Search Over 350 Articles on Irish in the American Civil War
- The Pope’s Irish Soldiers and the Civil War November 9, 2010
- Ireland’s Forgotten Famine Generation September 8, 2012
- Medal of Honor: Sergeant Dennis J.F. Murphy, 14th Wisconsin Infantry January 31, 2011
- ‘How I Came to Kill Your Brother': A Confederate Reveals an Irish-American’s Final Moments November 2, 2013
- Naming Over 800 Union Soldiers Who Supported the Poor of Ireland March 15, 2013
69th New York Abraham Lincoln AmericanCivilWar American Civil War Atlanta Campaign Battle of Antietam Battle of Fredericksburg Battle of Gettysburg CivilWar Confederate Confederate States Army Confederate States of America Corcoran's Irish Legion Forgotten Irish Fredericksburg Gettysburg History Ireland Ireland American Civil War Irish Irish American Irish American Civil War Irish Brigade Irish Civil War Irish Diaspora Irish emigration Irish History Irish in the American Civil War Irish Legion Irish Veterans Medal of Honor Michael Corcoran National Museum of Ireland New York New York Irish New York Irish-American Patrick Cleburne Pennsylvania Robert E. Lee Tennessee Thomas Francis Meagher Ulysses S. Grant Union Union Army United States
- 385,303 hits